Head Office: 4865 Kent Ave | Montreal, Quebec H3W 1H4 | 514.600.1631

Does my daughter need travel medical insurance?

Yes, your daughter needs medical insurance in Canada that will cover emergencies and doctors visits.  Camp does not provide insurance.  Please purchase insurance from a travel agency or you can call Noach Heiman – 718-387-2114. For more information see our guidebook.

Posted by admin / Posted on 03 Dec
  • Post Comments 0